Sunday, May 6, 2012

Rickie Fowler finally got his first PGA Tour win!!!

It is about time!  I'm stuck here studying for finals and just got informed that Rickie Fowler finally did it!  This is great I am excited if you can't tell.  This guy has been a favorite among the fans.  He is also one of my favorite golfers, probably because my girlfriend likes him and Puma.  In case you don't know him Rickie is a 23 year old right handed golfer whose main sponsor is Puma.  He won the tournament on the first hole of a sudden death playoff between Rory McIlroy and D.A. Points both extremely good golfers.  Congrats Rickie on the win and may many more come, as I love watching you golf!  Your in inspiration to young golfers everywhere!

For more info and details on Rickie's win go to the PGA Tour link here http://tourreport.pgatour.com/category/tournaments/wells-fargo-championship/

No comments:

Post a Comment