Sunday, February 5, 2012

What pisses me off about watching golf on tv

So I finally got some spare time to watch some golf on t.v. before the Super Bowl, and I am getting annoyed with one thing.  The guy who always yells "IT'S IN THE HOLE!" On every shot someone makes.  It doesn't matter if they are still two shots away from getting on the green they still yell it.  What is going on here?  Is there some prize you get for calling a shot in the hole first or what?  To me it really gives golf fans a bad rap in my opinion.  Does anyone have an answer why someone yells it every time no matter what kind of shot it is?  Hearing the same thing every 30 seconds while watching golf makes me wanna change the channel.  Anyway there I'm done with my rant I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment