Friday, December 10, 2010

Start of my new blog

So this if my first blog.  So lets start it off with about me.  I'm a 23 year old UND college student that just after not golfing since I was 12 picked up golfing again last summer.  Since I picked it up I am now like most men who are now obsessed with things involving golf.  I spend my summers in Wisconsin which is an amazing golf state and my end of summer to spring in North Dakota another state I have found to have some excellent golf opportunities as well.  I plan on putting up opinions and reviews with anything I've experienced involving golf and tips if a young (according to some), inexperienced golfer tries to improve his game and enjoy his experiences in golf.  Since I am of course a poor college student my reviews and opinions will be based towards the budget side of things on how to save money or do things cheaper involving the sport of golf.