Saturday, January 29, 2011

Farmer's Insurance Open Saturday

I'm watching shot tracker right now since I'm on campus doing homework and John Daly is actually doing good. He's tied for 9th now.  I'm excited about that because Daly is the guy I always wish would win because he almost never does so I guess he is the underdog I would like to cheer for.  Mickelson is doing good as well and I have to cheer for a fellow lefty.  The match is on CBS life right now and will be on there again tomorrow.  Tiger is way back in 30th spot but still within distance of catching the leaders if he has an amazing round today and tomorrow.  The seems like it would be a very exciting match to watch so I suggest anyone that is bored and has free time to go watch it on T.V. right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment