Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Opinion on America's 50 Toughest Golf Courses Golf Courses: Golfdigest.com

America's 50 Toughest Golf Courses Golf Courses: Golfdigest.com

This is a decent article but sadly it lacks pictures for each course.  It does give the reason why they choose each golf course so that helps you understand why they picked it.  There are a lot of PGA courses on there, but there are also some courses in there which are more accessible.  I noticed a lot of Pete Dye designed courses, which to me is no surprise.  He has designed many golf courses and all of them are good in at least some way.  There is even a Pete Dye designed course by where I am during the summers in Wisconsin.  It's Big Fish Golf Club in Hayward.  It surprisingly has some fair priced twilight rates.  I will for sure put it on my list of golf courses to try out over the summer.  There are three golf courses in there from Wisconsin and one of them, number 48 is right where near I am during the summer.  Surprise it is in Hayward just like every other good golf course in the area.  So mark that on the list of golf courses I should attempt to try out over the summer.  I suggest if any one of these courses is near you see the cost and accessibility and try it out.  See if Golf Digest is right in saying the course is difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment