Monday, January 24, 2011

Swing Sequence: Long-drive phenom Domenic Mazza Swing Sequences: Golfdigest.com

Swing Sequence: Long-drive phenom Domenic Mazza Swing Sequences: Golfdigest.com
Picture from Golf Digest
Remember that kid I was raving about in the Remax Long Drive, Domenic Mazza?  Well he has his swing sequence analyzed by Golf Digest.  This kid has power the kind of power anyone should be proud, especially a 16 year old.  Just imagine how crazy it would be if you were only a 1.6 handicap and could drive the ball as far as 436 yards.  That is scary good.  He isn't sure yet if he is going to pick golf or baseball for his sport, which I understand because he is equally scary good at baseball.  I just can't get over how good this kid is at golf.  It is just crazy and I hope I never have to play a game of golf against him it might just make me quit my new hobby.  One thing that makes me think he is going to pick golf as his sport is he turned down the $70,000 second place prize money to keep his amature status.  If that is the case every tour player and long driver better watch out!  Since he can do more than just long drive it will be very interesting to see what is in store for this Kid's future.  Golf Digest also has a video about his swing analysis and it has a little bit of a golf lesson in it so check it out below.

No comments:

Post a Comment